Door Entry Systems
We can supply, wire and install door entry and access control systems within commercial and residential properties as required. Depending on your requirements we can install a various types of systems including, audio only and audio/video.
In addition to installing these systems we can only provide planned maintenance visits on existing systems which are already in place. Access control systems should be maintained once a year, however some clients prefer their systems to be checked 6 monthly. Depending on how busy a property is with regards to access and egress, additional visits may be advised.
Some of checks which are carried out as part of the planned maintenance visits include;
· The satisfactory operation of back-up power supplies.
· The correct operation of magnets/locks with regards to releasing and latching.
· The correct operation of any warning devices.
· The satisfactory release of door locks when operating egress buttons and emergency break glass points.
· The satisfactory release of door locks when the fire alarm detection system is operated (when applicable).
· The satisfactory operation of all door entry handsets and buzzers.
· A full visual check of the access control system components to ensure there is no wear and tear/damage.